Royalton Splash Riviera Cancun – All Inclusive Resort (Opening December 2022 – Cancun, México)
Dive into a world of all-inclusive family fun at Royalton Splash Riviera Cancun. It’s perfect for the multi-generational family getaway with 1,005 suites, on-site convention center, a multitude of activities, and one of the largest on-site water parks in the Caribbean. Dine and delight in any of the modern culinary offerings with 12 restaurants and 10 bars; play laser tag; or indulge in a pampering spa treatment while little ones enjoy the dedicated kids club.
- The St Regis Kanai Resort, Riviera Maya(Opening March 2023 – Riviera Maya, México)
With an unparalleled location surrounded by mangroves and pristine waters of the Riviera Maya, The St. Regis Kanai showcases one-of-a-kind stunning architecture. Inspired by Mayan astronomy, it features an organic design and connected semi-circle buildings that allow for coast views from every angle, including terraces for observation and stargazing. The luxury resort will feature 124 guest rooms and suites, as well as 32 villas with private pools. The property will also offer ten event rooms with 51,346sq. ft of event space, four food and beverage outlets, an exclusive St. Regis Spa, swimming pools facing the sea, and two 18-hole golf courses designed by José María Olazábal and Nick Faldo.
- The Riviera Maya EDITION (Opening Q2 2023 – Riviera Maya, México)
The Riviera Maya EDITION is one of the most anticipated and hottest hotel openings in 2023. Located on a pristine beachfront site, EDITION Hotels’ first property in México will find its home on a blissful stretch of Caribbean coastline. The Riviera Maya is known for its mangroves and lagoons, ancient Mayan cities, tropical beaches, ecological reserves, and the world’s second largest coral reef. With 180 guestrooms and suites, the hotel will be situated within the luxurious Kanai development, and home to six food and beverage outlets including a signature restaurant, pool bar and beach club, destination spa and an expansive Penthouse Suite. In addition to multiple meeting spaces, the hotel will also house an outdoor deck for large scale events and parties.
- Courtyard by Marriott Puerto Montt (Opening December 2023 – Puerto Montt, Chile)
- The newly renovated Courtyard Puerto Montt offers everything guests need to make their stay comfortable and safe, featuring all new guest rooms and indoor heated swimming pool. It is located just 25 minutes from the Airport “El Tepual” and from the main routes that connect to Puerto Varas, where one can enjoy a relaxing day at the lake or adventure on the slopes in the city of Puerto Montt. Business travelers can utilize the hotel’s seven meeting rooms and two conference rooms for any business meetings, company gatherings or social events.
- Aloft Playa del Carmen (Opening January 2023 – Playa del Carmen, México)
- Aloft Hotels provides open space and spirit, offering fresh, purposeful environments and vibrant spaces that bring groups together, providing an emphasis on using technology and design to enhance experiences. The hotel offers three event rooms, Nook Restaurant and Re:fuel by Aloft for dining options, in addition to Splash Rooftop Terrace with exceptional views of the Caribbean sea.
- Courtyard by Marriott Curacao (Q1 2023 – Willemstad, Curacao)
- Courtyard by Marriott Curacao provides a new level of comfort in the city center of Curacao. The hotel is the ideal place to stay to explore the island and the historical city center. Famous landmarks such as Queen Emma Bridge, the Harborfront street lined with brightly painted 18th-century buildings, and multiple museums are all within walking distance of the Courtyard Curacao. The new state-of-the-art lobby at Courtyard provides greater flexibility and choices to guests with inviting spaces for work or relaxation. Additional amenities include five event rooms, well-equipped fitness center, pool, and jacuzzi. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, your stay at Courtyard is sure to be more comfortable, more productive, and more enjoyable than ever before.
- Additional hotel openings in the region include (will share more information as it is confirmed)
Sheraton Bariloche Hotel (TBC 2023 – Argentina)
Aloft Punta Cana-Bavaro (TBC 2023 – Dominican Republic)
AC hotels by Marriott Santiago Dominican Republic (Q1 2023 – Santiago, Dominican Republic)
Tribute Portfolio San Juan (Q1 2023 – San Juan, Puerto Rico)